Become a Member of our Team!
Please contact Tracey Repa for current openings.
We run three shifts of production
Available Shifts Are:
- 1st Shift, 6:00am – 2:00pm
- 2nd Shift, 2:00pm – 10:00pm
- 3rd Shift, 10:00pm – 6:00am
Starting pay, based on the experience you bring and position you are hired for.
- Shift premiums paid:
- $0.75/hr for 2nd shift
- $1.00/hr for 3rd shift
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Stop by our facility to read job descriptions of the position currently available.
Employee Training and Safety
Electrotek views proper training on Safety and Product related tasks as one of the most important issues to our employees and our customers. Employees receive, at minimum, the following training:
- Product handling
- Process flow overview
- Electrotek’s Quality system
- Quality policy
- Documentation training
Manufacturing and Quality (classroom)
- Electrotek Policies
- Individual Job description
- Mission Statement
- Harassment policy and procedure
Manufacturing and Quality (on the job)
- Individual equipment operation and maintenance
- Review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Instruction on CIMNET traveler and barcode system
- In-Process quality requirements
- Individual product training
Safety – Initial Training
- Hazardous Communication
- Audiogram testing
- Exposure monitoring for air quality
- Exposure monitoring for noise
Safety Review and Maintenance
- Designated Emergency Coordinator Security Officer (ECSO) conducts training
- Discussion of previous month’s safety and environmental issues
- Simulations conducted of chemical spills, injuries etc.
- Oak Creek Fire Department (OCFD) annual inspection
- OCFD conducts periodic training on:
- Fire Extinguisher use and maintenance
- CPR, First Aid and SCBA (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus)
Begin your career at Electrotek today!
Electrotek Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabilities.
Please submit your resume with cover letter to:
7745 South 10th Street
Oak Creek, WI 53154
Enjoy the benefits Electrotek Corporation has to offer:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(K) Plan Available
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care Expenses
- Paid Time Off: Vacation & Holiday
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Program
- Direct Deposit Payroll